Tuesday, September 2, 2008

wedding time!

my sister called me two weeks ago and said the wedding was on! well that was news to me since her fiancee of three years has been in marine corp training the last few months and last i'd heard, there really wasn't a set date. but ok, let's do this!

she put me in charge of the cake and music. not one to ever eschew a chance to have pix patisserie goodness, i ordered one large and several mini jane avril cakes- raspberry & pistachio heaven!

it was very rushed planning but i think everything turned out great-

Photobucket

nat and i with ariane and scott, notice penelope in the bottom right-
Photobucket

with my mom and sister-
Photobucket

the main cake-
Photobucket

the mini cakes-
Photobucket

with my beloved grandpa larry-
Photobucket

No comments: