Wednesday, June 16, 2010

literary outfits: the grapes of wrath

as promised, i am now introducing my new weekly feature, 'literary outfits'. i pick a book and find clothes that come pretty close to replicating the mood. please bear with me while i figure out this polyvore thing... i might even try and crawl out from under this rock of computer ineptitude that i live under to try and figure out how to do this in photoshop like a real person.

so without further ado, i present clothing inspired by a great work by what is very likely my number one favorite author, john steinbeck. you might have heard of it, a little book called 'the grapes of wrath'?
grapes of wrath w.1Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

grapes of wrath w.1 by abt_arcade

1 comment:

l-article said...

Nice outfits! I can't remember the Grapes of Wrath too well..but I just remember it was a depressing story..aaahh...>.>