Wednesday, December 16, 2009

i heart jason segel

i don't admit to it often, but one of my favorite films is jason segel's 'forgetting sarah marshall'. sure, i regularly list my favorite films as 'dear wendy', 'being there' and 'the shining'- all of which truly are favorites!- it's just that i tend to omit things like 'forgetting...' as well as films like 'teen witch' and the newest addition to my favorites list, 'caddyshack'. (as an aside, i just watched 'caddyshack' last week for the first time ever and am shocked that i managed to live up until now without seeing it. why didn't anyone tell me how good it is?!)

anyhow, not having tv, and not one to stay up late, i never catch the late late show with craig ferguson but the interwebs was all a-twitter yesterday over his 1000th episode and the fact that jason segel would be performing 'dracula's lament' (from the film 'forgetting sarah marshall' no less). fortunately, i didn't have to look too hard to find a clip of said performance and watching it just drove home the fact that i love jason segel. don't tell my husband but i'd let his dracula puppet sing to me any day. (whoa! is it just me or does that sounds kinda dirty?!)

No comments: